One of the most requested and charming bike route is the one from Prague to Vienna along the "greenways" network bike path so you can choose differt biking itinerary option according with your bike skills and interests.
Usually it takes between 7 up to 13 days and touchs different important towns in the Czech Republic full of history
We can help you with any kind of cutomized route according with your own interest and abilities.
We will provide you all the basic material you need for thi trip:
- bike rental
- phone assistance
- maps & itinerary books
Start price includes:
- 7 days bike rental
- 7 days panniers rental
- smart phone for assitance
- bike delivery and pick up in Prague area
- helmet & lock
- repair tools kit
- Pick up/drop of bikes in Berlin
- Maps & itinerary book
Special request available:
Accommodation on the route: as soon you confirm us the route you want to follow, we will give to you a suitable list of accommodation on the way. There are many kind of facilities you can find directely on the way, but we recomend always to contact them before you leave.
Average cost is between 30 to 40€ per night.
After your arriving in Vienna you can return to Prague by train, bringing with your the bicycle or we can come to pick them up in Vienna as soon as you arrive.
For all our self guided tour we offer to our clients to borrow from us a smart phone with a Czech Sim card, so we will be able to stay in touch with you. This service is free of charge, we only ask to recharghe the sim card when the credit is finished.
Some of the most relevant historical/natural attractions:
- Cesky Krumlov: Old fairy tail town, founded during the 13th century, with its wonderful baroque and renaisance artchitecture. is part of the UNESCO Heritage. Here is located the second biggest castle in the Czech Republic.
- Trebon: part of the called "Czech Canada land" a region full of lakes and forests
- Telc: small town between Bohemia and Moravia on the Czech Highlands, in the past was an important location for merchants and travelers as there was an important water, now thanks to its famous square it's part of the UNESCO Heritage.
- Znojmo: Important city during the period of the Great Moravia inbetween 7-8th century
- Mikulov: next to the Austrian border it's now an important center for wine production, in the past Mikulov hosted one of the biggest and most important Jewish comunity.
Feedback about this trip:
[...] I think we can for sure reccomend this company and their services because they have good bikes to rent, a good knowledge of all the bike roads, they can prepare all you need at the best for your travel and all for a real good price.
General price list for the biking material:
with the bike rental is also included:
Pick up / Drop off bikes in Vienna
Maps & itinerary:
Set of 4 maps and itinerary scripts with directions, historical notes, suggestions, accomodation list and recommendations:
44 € per group
FREE of charge*:
A smart phone with a Czech Sim card to stay in touch with us, call hotels or other numbers within Czech and Austria.
* please recharge the traffic you will use
For more information or for a booking request, please fill this form: