Set up your customized self guided bike trip from Prague to Berlin along an exiting bike route which connect two important capitals of Central Europe.
Take your time to explore the beauty area along the riverside bike path and German countryside or plan extra escurion such as hiking or other sport activities.
This route follow at first the same one from Prague to Dresden, where you will leave the Elbe river for another dedicated bike route trough the German countryside with final destination Berlin.
The lengh and the facility of the bike path from Prague to Berlin allow you and your friends to create your perfect daily plan, combining biking and other cultural or sports activities.
We can help you with any kind of cutomized route according with your own interes and abilities.
We will provide you all the basic material you need for thi trip:
- bike rental
- phone assistance
- maps & itinerary books
Start price includes:
- 7 days bike rental
- 7 days panniers rental
- smart phone for assitance
- bike delivery and pick up in Prague area
- helmet & lock
- repair tools kit
- Pick up/drop of bikes in Berlin
- Maps & itinerary book
Special request available:
Accommodation on the route: as soon you confirm us the route you want to follow, we will give to you a suitable list of accommodation on the way. There are many ind of facilities you can find, but we recomend always to contact them before you leave.
after your arriving in Berlin you can return to Prague by train, bringing with your the bicycle or we can come to pick them up in Berlin as soon as you arrive.
For all our self guided tour we offer to our clients to borrow from us a smart phone with a Czech Sim card, so we will be able to stay in touch with you. This service is free of charge, we only ask to recharghe the sim card when the credit is finished.
Some of the most relevant historical/natural attractions:
- Melnik: oldest town in the Central Bohemian from the fifth century, it is located at the confluence of the Vltava and Elbe rivers
- Litomerice: city with German tradition, was part of the famous area of the Sudetenland, a few km from the center there is the famous Nazi concentration camp of Terezin
- Hrensko: small town located in the protected natural park of "Bohemian Switzerland ", within the park you can visit the famous "Pravcicka brana", a natural stone bridge formed by erosion of the mountains.
- Dresden: important city in Central Europe, also know as the "Florence of the north" due to its great artistic history. Dresden was until 2010 member of the UNESCO Heritage, but it lost this privilege due to a controversial bridge construction.
Feedback about this trip:
[...] I think we can for sure reccomend this company and their services because they have good bikes to rent, a good knowledge of all the bike roads, they can prepare all you need at the best for your travel and all for a real good price.
General price list for the biking material:
with the bike rental is also included:
Pick up / Drop off bikes in Berlin
Maps & itinerary:
Set of 3 maps and itinerary scripts with directions, historical notes, suggestions, accomodation list and reccomendations:
44 € per group
FREE of charge*:
A smart phone with a Czech Sim card to stay in touch with us, call hotels or other numbers within Czech and Germany.
* please recharge the traffic you will use
For more information or for a booking request, please fill this form: