The cycling route form Prague to Vienna along the Greenways bike path system is one of the most popular itinerary for all level cyclists in central Europe.
You can now also enjoy this experience with our prepare team which will lead you trough the Czech countryside
The bike route pass trough many pictoresque Czech villages, the bike path is partialy on dedicated route and partially on low traffic roads. In our itinerary plan we will leave Prague the first day with a minubus transfer to Cesky Krumlov from where we will start our cycling adventure the next day.
On the way we will stay also in Telc, a small village in the midle of Czech Republic famous for its square
We offer a complete guided service lead by expert tour guides and supported by professional staff.
Some of the most relevant historical/natural attractions:
- Cesky Krumlov: Old fairy tail town, founded during the 13th century, with its wonderful baroque and renaisance artchitecture. is part of the UNESCO Heritage. Here is located the second biggest castle in the Czech Republic.
- Trebon: part of the called "Czech Canada land" a region full of lakes and forests
- Telc: small town between Bohemia and Moravia on the Czech Highlands, in the past was an important location for merchants and travelers as there was an important water, now thanks to its famous square it's part of the UNESCO Heritage.
- Znojmo: Important city during the period of the Great Moravia inbetween 7-8th century
- Mikulov: next to the Austrian border it's now an important center for wine production, in the past Mikulov hosted one of the biggest and most important Jewish comunity.
In the price is included:
- 8 nights in hotel
- 8 dinners
- bike rental
- tour guide
- luggage delivery
- support veihicle
- 2 bus transfer
- extra night in Prague or Vienna
- Travel to Prague
- Return to Prague from Vienna
170€ for single occupancy room
For more information or a booking request, please fill this form: