Cycling from Prague to Dresden along the Vltava and Elbe rivers to visit two important cultural and historical cities.
This is absolutely the most commond bike holiday in the Czech area as the , some short parts, on paths route is toatly flat and follow a dedicated bike path along the Elbe river or torugh nive villages.
We offer a complete guided service lead by expert tour guides and supported by professional staff.
Some of the most relevant historical/natural attractions:
- Melnik: oldest town in the Central Bohemian from the fifth century, it is located at the confluence of the Vltava and Elbe rivers
- Litomerice: city with German tradition, was part of the famous area of the Sudetenland, a few km from the center there is the famous Nazi concentration camp of Terezin
- Hrensko: small town located in the protected natural park of "Bohemian Switzerland ", within the park you can visit the famous "Pravcicka brana", a natural stone bridge formed by erosion of the mountains.
In the price is included:
- 6 nights in hotel
- 6 dinners
- bike rental
- tour guide
- luggage delivery
- support veihicle
- ferry boats fees
- extra night in Prague or Dresden
- Travel to Prague
- Return to Prague from Dresden
140€ for single occupancy room
For more information or for a booking request, please fill this form: