A very scenic bike route which conect two cities part of UNESCO Heritage.
On this guided bike trip our team will lead you to discover amazing places starting from Prague and using a dedicated bike path will conect you to the Greenways and then to the beauty of Czech countryside touching many small rural villages and acients historical towns.
This route is moderate hilly and it's perfect for who is looking to enjoy a mix of history and natural enviroment.
This bike guided bike trip it's perfect to combine with our guided tour Prague to Vienna, if you take both the tour you will get an amazing 10 biking days experience!
Some of the most relevant historical/natural attractions:
- Tabor: a town created by hthe local people during the Hussite wars on the 15 centuries. There is still an underground tunnel system used by the Hussites to protect the city.
- Ceske Budejovice : Town founded during th 12. century bik king Otakar II, best know for the Original Czech Budvar brewery.
- Hluboka nad Vltavou: originally a small fortess, later a rsidencial place for nobless. Nowday there is abeautiful castle renovated late on 19 century in Windosr style.
- Cesky Krumlov:
In the price is included:
- 5 nights in hotel
- 5 dinners
- bike rental
- tour guide
- luggage delivery
- support veihicle
- extra night in Prague or Cesky Krumlov
- Travel to Prague
- Return to Prague from Cesky Krumlov
120€ for single occupancy room
For more information about the bike trip from Prague to Cesky Krumlov, please fill this form: